Terms and Conditions for using this site
By submitting your email address to AHOY Management through the purchase of tickets on this site, or by signing up to a mailing list, you agree to receive email newsletters, updates, notifications and other material from us and affiliated third parties (the venue hosting the event you purchase tickets to).
HYPERLINKS FROM THE SITE
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites and webpages (“Third-Party Pages”), as well as to text, graphics, videos, images, music, sounds, and information belonging to or originating from other third-parties (collectively, “Third-Party Applications”). AHOY Management does not investigate, monitor, or review any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications to ensure their accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness. AHOY Management is not responsible for the Third-Party Pages or any Third-Party Applications accessed through the Site. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications on the Site does not indicate AHOY Management’s approval or endorsement thereof. If you choose to leave the Site to access any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications, you do so at your own risk.
LIABILITY OF AHOY MANAGEMENT AND ITS LICENSORS AND PARTNERS
The use of the Site or the Contents is at your own risk. The Contents in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. AHOY Management may make changes or improvements at any time.
The contents in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied, and to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, AHOY Management disclaims all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. AHOY Management does not warrant that the functions contained in the contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. AHOY Management does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the contents in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not AHOY Management) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any content accessible on or from the Site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting AHOY Management (address identified below) and providing the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.Identification of the content that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the content, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the content.Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained-of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative.A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our address for copyright issues relating to the Site is as follows:
FINE VINES FESTIVAL
Attn: Legal Department, Fine Vines Festival
Unit 2/45 Station Road
Margaret River WA 6285
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, AHOY Management maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of this Site who are repeat infringers.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you breach or do not fulfil any of your obligations of these Ticket Terms and Conditions and Entry Conditions, we retain the right to confiscate items, evict patrons or prohibit entry.
- AHOY Management will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund prior to the original event was to take place. AHOY Management does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled due to COVID-19, AHOY Management may postpone the event until 2023, or organise for the festival to be rescheduled to new dates. All tickets purchased will automatically be valid for the new dates. In the event that the purchaser is no longer able to attend the new dates, or the event is cancelled completely, refunds will be available on request. Refunds in this scenario will be for 90% of the ticket face value (excluding booking fees). A COVID-19 cancellation fee of 10% will be retained by AHOY Management to pay suppliers and cover costs.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Humanitix nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity. No refunds will be made in this case.
- The Festival is an all-weather event. All events on the program will continue in rain, hail or shine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason within our control. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave, or if you decide not to attend any part of the event.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Festival, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the ticket. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- By purchasing a ticket, you consent to be included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings of the Festival or its surrounds and for these recordings to be used by us for any future Festival marketing and promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in photography or recordings of the event, please advise the Event Organisers prior to attending your event (email@example.com)
- Many Fine Vines events are suitable only for guests aged 18 years and over. Details on who can attend is located on each event page at www.finevinesfestival.com under the ‘Who can attend’ section. You may be required to show your ID to be served or to enter. Please bring your ID with you to events. No refunds will be given to guests under the age of 18 who attend and are not granted access.
- Liquor Licensing laws apply in all licensed venues. All licensed venues have their own conditions of entry and rules relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Failure to adhere to those conditions of entry or rules may result in refused service, eviction or refusal of entry to the licensed venues.
- Neither AHOY Management, Festival Management nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to persons or the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) you buy or bring to the Festival.
- In light of your agreement to all the terms and conditions contained herein, including that there shall be no refunds or exchanges relative to ticket purchases, you further agree, that in no event shall you commence a chargeback dispute with Your credit or debit card relative to the Tickets or services purchased hereunder or regarding any amounts forfeited hereunder any or similar charge reversal. You further agree that MBC shall not have a legal obligation to mitigate any of its potential or actual losses sustained hereunder
- AHOY Management shall not be responsible for any exchange rate losses incurred during the order or refund process.
- There are risks involved in any Event. By going to the Event, you assume all risks incidental to the Event and release Event Management, AHOY Management, Humanitix, Fine Vines venues and their respective affiliates from all claims related to or arising out of the Event or your presence at the Event. The ticket you hold is subject to all applicable policies of the Management of the Event. This ticket is a revocable license to enter the Event at the date and time listed on the front. What that means is that Management reserves the right, without paying a refund, to refuse entry or eject you if you are not complying with all Management policies applicable to the Event.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
|1.1||All elements of AHOY Management’s competition prizes are subject to each individual operator’s terms and conditions and are subject to availability. All competition prizes are valid for one year from the date of issue and will be presented in digital form.|
|1.2||Prize winners must use their prize within allocated dates as outlined by the operator/s. Prizes cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers and are not transferable nor redeemable for cash or exchange. AHOY Management does not warrant the acceptable quality, suitability and/or fitness for purpose of any goods and/or services awarded as a prize. If the prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, AHOY Management, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute that prize (or that part of the prize) to the equal value.|
|1.3||All prize redemptions are subject to the winner/s being able to travel and enter Western Australia at their own expense and will be subject to State government COVID-19 travel restrictions in place at the chosen time of travel.|
|1.5||Participation in this Competition and information regarding redemption of any prizes forms part of these terms and conditions.|
|1.6||By submitting an entry into this Competition, entrants warrant that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.|
|1.7||This Competition is governed by the laws of Western Australia. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.|
Privacy and Collection Notice
|2.1||We will use your personal information primarily to conduct the competition, advise if you are a winner, and provide information about the products and services you have requested offered by us.|
|3.1||Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the Competition.|
|3.2||Directors, officers, management, suppliers and their employees (and the Immediate Families of directors, officers, management, suppliers and employees) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate or agencies are ineligible to enter the Promotion.|
Termination of Promotion
|4.1||AHOY Management reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, this Promotion at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.|
|4.2||AHOY Management, at its sole discretion, may accept entries with errors and omissions.|
|4.3||AHOY Management reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by AHOY Management to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.|
|4.4||If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, AHOY Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.|
|4.5||AHOY Management’s decision relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes is final and no discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered.|